Actions and Detail Panel
A to Z of Mental Health – a comprehensive guide
Thu 30 March 2017, 09:00 – 13:00 BST
This half day course is for senior management and directors who want a comprehensive overview of how mental health needs to be managed in any company. It is delivered by a Consultant Psychiatrist with extensive experience in the issues you may be facing with your staff.
The course objectives include:
• Over view of mental health and its estimated cost to the UK economy and workplace
• Mental illness: UK prevalence and percentage sickness absence as a consequence
• How to recognise symptoms of mental illness in an employee
• When do mental health issues become an issue in the workplace
• Mental illness and the Equality Act
• Alcohol, it’s prevalence amongst workers
• How to manage an employee with an alcohol problem
• Substance misuse and dependence
• The ageing workforce and the Equality Act
Registration for this event is from 08:15. There is ample free parking on site.
Please click here for the venue's webpage