A2ndvoice and Friends, End of Year Fundraising Event bringing together voluntary groups and charities making a difference to the autistic community and other hidden disabilities and conditions.
“We will be joined by colleagues from the NHS in South West London. They are putting together a plan about how to improve services over the next 5 years and would like to hear your views. They need to know what works well now, and what could be improved for autistic people and autistic children".
We will update with more information on what will be happening... TICKET ENTRY ONLY - BOOK NOW!
Donation entry (includes food and drinks)
For under 12's
- Go Karting
- Arts & Crafts
- Bouncy Castle
- Ball Games with Disability Sports Coach Alaistair and Zac
Family Silent Disco for 13+ (Parents and carers to remain throughout the evening)
Something different for older children and young people given them the opportunity to dance to their favourite music with a selection of 3 channels. We will have a range of music with Gospel, R&B, Jazz, Pop Music and Easy Listening... It maybe 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's (We are still deciding). Music can be controlled by volumn on the headphones. Limited headphones.
Find out more about Silent Disco...
- Please bring your e-ticket or print out with you and present it on arrival, no ticket no entry
- Please note the Silent Fundraising event is in aid of raising funds for future events in 2017, hosting events at Tooting Leisure Centre
- Request to fill in evaluation forms to support future events
- Over 13's with responsible adult
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer
- Disabled helper tickets are available on request, subject to availability.
- WAND Cardholders and WAND Card Plus can be used for concessions
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
We would like to thank Tooting Leisure Centre for their continue support in making a difference for families with autistic children and siblings who have kindly offered Tuesday's throughout school holidays in running Family Stay and Plays that have been successful and given parents and carers the opportunity to meet, network and connect with other families and their children.
Funded by Wandsworth Care Alliance