This AAMET EFT Level 2 Practitioner training is for therapists, counsellors, social workers and others in the helping professions who wish to add this extremely effective method to their repertoire.
Note: This training is intended people who are already experienced helping professionals.
What you will get from this training
- How clients restrict their experience of the world with limiting beliefs and how to use EFT to detect and remove those limitations.
- Ways to approach difficult issues with the least distress to the client. EFT is already a very gentle way to neutralise trauma, in this training you will learn how to soften the process still further.
- Approaches to finding the core issues, events and beliefs that hold clients trapped in a problem. Once these core issues have been identified and resolved the problems associated with them can be rapidly dealt with.
- Different ways to address physical issues including how to discover and resolve contributing emotional factors.
- How to use EFT over the phone and in groups
On completion of the training you will receive an attendance certificate. To become an AAMET Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner you will need to complete further requirements
What's the refund policy?
If you cannot attend the training for some reason the following refund policy applies.
If you give:
- more than 1 month's notice - you will receive a full refund or a free transfer to the next course
- more than 1 week's notice - you will receive a 75% refund or a free transfer to the next course
- less than 1 week's notice - you will receive a 50% refund or a free transfer to the next course
- no notice and fail to attend - no refund or free transfer to the next course