Actions and Detail Panel
AAMET EFT Level 3 Advanced Practitioner Training Newcastle - 7th & 8th Oct...
Sat, 7 Oct 2017, 09:30 – Sun, 8 Oct 2017, 17:30 BST
This AAMET EFT Level 3 training is for EFT Level 2 Practitioners who want to develop their tapping skills
The EFT Level 3 training is designed to help you develop your confidence, and skills and learn the 'Art of Delivery' so you can get even better results with wider range of clients.
This two-day experiential workshop (fulfilling the AAMET Level 3 requirements) will show you how to:
- Develop your presence: How to be fully present with your clients, so that you can receive and work with whatever your clients bring to the session.
- Deal with your own saboteurs: Understanding and working with your own saboteurs in the therapy process including projection, limiting beliefs and attachments to the outcomes.
- Understand psychological distress: An introduction to some of the common psychological 'disorders' and how and when to refer on if you are not able to help.
- Keep your clients safe: How to help keep your clients safe while they work with potentially toxic, overwhelming and painful material.
- Use questions skilfully: How to use questions to unearth the roots of your clients difficulties so you can use your EFT skills more effectively.
- Work gently with deep trauma: How to work gently and effectively with client's experience of trauma so that they can process their memories without being overwhelmed.
- Uncover the origins of the problem: Going more deeply into core issues to understand and discover the origins of your clients difficulties.
- Work with parts: How to work with a client's inner parts to resolve old patterns of behaviour and inner conflicts.
- Use advanced techniques: using metaphor, reframing and other techniques to help clients who need more than standard EFT techniques.
- Manage your practice: how to fulfil your legal and ethical responsibilities when working with clients.
This is an experiential training: there is plenty of time set aside for practice in groups and pairs, and Q&A sessions.
To apply for and attend this training you must either:
- be an AAMET Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner
- be an AAMET Certified Practitioner (trained before 2014)
- have attended an AAMET Level 2 training more than 12 months before the date of the Level 3 training (at trainer's discretion)
You need to have at least successfully completed an EFT Level 2 more than one year before taking this course.
If you cannot attend the training for some reason the following cancellation policy applies.
If you give:
- more than 1 month's notice - you will receive a full refund or a free transfer to the next course
- more than 1 week's notice - you will receive a 75% refund or a free transfer to the next course
- less than 1 week's notice - you will receive a 50% refund or a free transfer to the next course
- no notice and fail to attend - no refund and a discretionary transfer to the next course.