Doctor * Nurse * Coder * Biller...Our Connection Matters"
The AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coders) Houston chapter will be hosting our annual symposium this year at The Embassy Suites Hotel Hilton- Energy Corridor. ( THEY HAVE THE BEST BREAKFAST FOR OVERNIGHT GUESTS!)
Please register here on Eventbrite and be sure to enter your correct e-mail address for notifications and reminders.
COST: $85 pre-paid/ $95 (at the door) (NON-REFUNDABLE)
8 CEUS FOR CERTIFIED MEMBERS
Credit card payments accepted when registering on Evenbrite (convenience fee will be charged)
***Payment by CHECK or INVOICE is no longer available for this event as of 10/18/2016***
Please join us for a day of networking, education, informative speakers, great giveaways and prizes! Your ticket includes a lite breakfast and lunch.
Not an AAPC member? You are welcomed to attend this event!
Included in the conference is the Friday evening “Meet & Greet” which will be held at the hotel. This extra social event always brings out the laughter and good times in us all! 5:30PM TO 7:30PM Friday evening 10/21/2016
Overnight guests- Queen rooms- $109/ per night KING rooms- $99/ per night
7:30- 8:00am - REGISTRATION
SPEAKERS 8:00AM TO 5:00PM
- The History of ICD- David E. Auer, M.D
- Overview of MIPS,MACRA, APMs - A. Thomas Garcia, M.D
- Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Medicare Access & Chip Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA)
- MACRA Quality Payment Program (MACRA QPP)
- Alternative Payment Models (APMs)
- Case Challenges in OB/GYN-Donna Woolfolk, M.D.
- Caring and Coding- (Nursing and Coding)-Le Anne Harris, LPN,CPC,CPMA
- Revenue Cycle Management– Valued added benefits of Coders- Elbany Ramirez, CPC
- Leadership in AAPC- Drieca, Hopkins, CPC, CPC-I, CBCS
We hope to see you there!!