Actions and Detail Panel
AAW 5th Birthday Celebration with talk on "Where is Leadership Heading in t...
Mon 8 February 2016, 17:15 – 20:15 GMT
Join us at AAW (Jo Cameron's Achievers Academy for Women) for wine and canapés for our AAW showcase in Jo's home town of Royal Leamington Spa entitled, "Where is Leadership Heading over the next decade". Help us to raise the roof too as we celebrate our fifth birthday! During the session you will hear from Jo and her engaging talk on "How to Deal with the Not-good Enough Gene" which we all suffer from every now and then. You will also learn how this affects leadership styles and organisational culture.
Ask yourself these questions :
- Would having more support of like-minded people around you help you solve problems?
- Do you get stressed sometimes?
- Do you feel lonely in your corporate career or running your business?
- Are you looking for more inspiration including being around motivated people?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, then come and join us for :
- A rousing speech from Jo Cameron on Dealing with the ‘not-good enoug’h gene : what leadership needs over the next decade
- Wine and canapés
- Powerful Workshop to get you inspired and motivated
If you haven't seen us for a while COME AND SEE OUR NEW FACE....you might just like what you see
Created by the BBC's Jo Cameron, from her bedroom, AAW is the Premier Professional Development Community for Corporate Leaders and Women who have been in business for over five years. We are humbled to have positively affected thousands of women over the years though our forums, events and Jo's talks.
"AAW has changed so many lives and created so much extra business too" Caroline Kempster The Letting People Leamington Spa
Come and find out what the buzz is about and meet some of the people who make the magic within AAW.
Take the time to meet with some fantastic people, get inspired and open your mind to the art of the possible.