Actions and Detail Panel
Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens Enchanted Illuminations Charity Preview Even...
Wed 12 October 2016, 17:00 – 20:30 BST
Tickets are now being sold at http://www.weld-hospice.org.uk/floodlight
No tickets will be available on the night, please don't turn up without a pre-bought ticket as we would hate to disappoint you.
Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens are holding a Charity Preview Night, in aid of Weldmar Hospicecare Trust, of their annual Enchanted Floodlit Gardens on Wednesday 12th October 2016 - starting at 5pm.
Martin Clunes OBE will be turning on the lights at approximately 6.45pm.
Once he has done this guests will be able to walk around the Enchanted Floodlit Gardens. The full walk takes about 40 minutes, there is a shorter easy walking route for the less fit and wheelchairs. Sensible footwear and a torch is recommended. The event will finish at 8.45pm.
- a hand held snack of homemade breaded chicken goujons and chips
- Wendy Allen, solo saxophonist, from 6pm until 8.30pm
- The gift shop will be open for some early Christmas shopping
- Adult/Senior: £9
- Child (5 to 15 years): £7
- Under 5s: Free (child portion of food available on the night for £2.50)
The event will finish at 8.30pm.
For more information, call 01305 261800.