Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
This qualification is made up of QCF credit rated units developed in association with Skills for Health, the Sector Skills Council for the Health and Social Care Sector. When combined with the ABC Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills, it meets the basic training requirement for recognition as a qualified counsellor and also contains supervised placement hours. Learners will complete this qualification with a comprehensive and full understanding of the following:
- Ethical frameworks, including the importance of setting, supervision and casework management in counselling
- The impact diverse culture and heritage can have on the client/counsellor relationship in a multicultural society
- One of the main therapeutic orientations
- How to conduct a counselling session with a client in an ethical, effective and safe way
- How to increase self-awareness
- The purpose and importance of Research in counselling
Yr 1 commences: Thursday 14th Sept 2017 - July 2017 5pm - 9pm (32 Weeks)
Yr 2 Commences Fri 13th Sept 2018 - July 2019 Fee 2,800.00 plus Exam Fee £155.00
Dates include 1 weekend per year - Dates TBC.
Payment options are available via direct debit.