Actions and Detail Panel
Absence Management - Absence Management Policy Training for Abertay Univers...
Wed 15 February 2017, 14:00 – 16:30 GMT
Absence Management Policy - Training for Managers
The aims of this course are:-
- Provide you with the knowledge and understanding of Abertay University’s procedure for absence management.
- Enable you to effectively communicate and implement the Absence Management procedure for you Team.
The objectives of the course are:-
- Understand your responsibilities as a Manager regarding the Absence Management Policy.
- Understand how to manage an individual’s sickness absence
- Demonstrate an ability to undertake effective return to work interview and formal absence meetings.
- Appreciate the difference between short term absence and long term absence.
- Understand you role regarding Occupational Health.
- Demonstrate how you would manage an absence until its conclusion.
This event is for Abertay staff only