Actions and Detail Panel
Absence Manager ‘Best Practice’ Seminar
Wed 15 November 2017, 09:30 – 15:00 GMT
As the leading authority on absence and its financial impact, we’re delighted to be hosting an Absence Management ‘Best Practice’ Seminar in Manchester on November 15th & 16th.
The 15th November session is tailored to public sector organisations while the 16th November seminar is aimed at the private sector.
Designed for operational and HR managers, the seminar will give you a comprehensive overview of absence management, including:
- Best practice processes, the FirstCare solution and presentations from current users.
- The importance of data in improving attendance and managing your workforce.
- How access to absence data helps you improve service levels and efficiencies.
- Why real-time absence data will help HR engage with other stakeholders.
- Current employment law updates from Eversheds, one of the world’s largest corporate law firms.
- The opportunity to discuss similar issues and network with fellow professionals.
Further information and the event itinerary will be updated closer to the date. In the meantime, simply choose a date to register your interest.