Given all that is going on with digital, we know that business must move faster.
It is critical to understand that culture changes the power of tools. While digital transformation is real and happening, it is by achieving a culture of collaboration that digital transformation is facilitated, not the other way around.
Accelerate growth. Empower talent. The secret to unlocking collaborative behaviour
This event explores the challenges facing business and uncovers the actions you can take today to drive your business to a more collaborative place.
"Great new insights and shared learning through discussion."
Strategic People Director, Inmarsat
- Reveal the changes affecting your people, as driven by technology and changing organisational dynamics
- Share best practice for achieving more collaborative cultures from the wider landscape
- Create the space to constructively challenge your current approach and explore alternatives
- Leave you with a clear view of how you can start to drive collaboration in your business
- The changing world of work
- Understanding new user behaviours and market drivers
- Driving maximum ROI from your technology - why collaboration is key
- Tactics and strategies to activate change in your business
Your facilitator will be Burke Turner, a Digital Workplace Consultant, passionate about helping organisations unlock latent talent to achieve heightened efficiencies, greater depths of creativity and true agility.
Burke has recently spoken on the future of work at the Interaction Intranet Conference, London 2016.
Read Burke's recent posts on the Digital Future of Work via LinkedIn
For more information on the Atmosphere program of events, please contact:
+44 (0) 203 031 6675 or
Upcoming Atmosphere Workshops: http://www.weareatmosphere.com/events
Image Credit: "Don't Jump Before You Look" Thomas Hawk on Flickr