Actions and Detail Panel
'Access' All Areas
Sat 25 March 2017, 12:30 – 15:30 GMT
Your VIP pass to our students' future!
A South Coast Teach First ambassador reunion with a CPD element (suitable for all phases and career pathways).
This year Teach First is turning 15 and we're celebrating by taking a big step in 'Challenging the Impossible'. We're asking everyone who agrees that educational inequality is unfair to embark on a huge and important campaign with us. To mark the launch of this campaign, we want to bring all South Coast Teach First ambassadors together for a reunion with a delicious lunch.
After lunch, we will host a Q and A afternoon with an access and employability panel:
- For those of you in teaching, you will have the chance to find out more about developing your students to be ready for the next phase in their education or to move into employment. Engage in a discussion about what you can do to support your students through this transition.
- For those of you who aren't in teaching, you will be able to think about how you and your employer could play a role in increasing the range and quality of support available to young people when they leave school. You will also find out how you can play a key role in the Challenge the Impossible campaign.
Access and Employability Panelists:
- Muniza Siddiqui - Southampton University, Widening Participation Team Leader (Post 16)
- Susie Kendall - Careers and Employability Officer and Careers Coach
- Sarah Booth - Leadership Development Officer with Primary Senior Leadership experience
- Senad Adams - Sandown Bay Academy, Careers, Outreach and Work Experience Officer
12:30pm - 2:00pm - Ambassador reunion lunch
2:00pm - 3:30pm - Q and A with our Access and Employability Panel