The Investment Framework for the European Regional Development Fund is changing and new calls for projects are due. Social Enterprise North West is arranging for 3 seminars where delegates will be briefed on the latest developments, timescales and funding available.
The information session will focus on 2 strands:
1) The ERDF investment framework, recent changes to Priority 4, and expected calls for projects and partnership working. Information on timescales and amounts of funding likely to be available.
2) The new 2014-2020 EU Funds programme for the North West, looking at the new guidelines, opportunities for new ways of working, lessons learnt and the new EU social business initiative.
Participants will recieve and information pack, copies of presentations, refreshments and an opportunity to ask questions of the presenters on the day.
A small fee of £20+VATwill be charged
When & Where
Social Enterprise North West
Social Enterprise North West, SENW, has been established as a regional network and its directors include representatives of social enterprise networks from across the region. SENW achieves accountability to the sector through direct links to the accountable Social Enterprise networks like the Development Trust Association and Cooperatives North West.
We’re In Business for Good
- To raise the profile of social enterprise in the North West of England.
- To represent the interests of the North West of England’s social enterprise sector.
- To encourage mutual support, inter-trading, sharing of best practice, training and development opportunities between social enterprises.
- To work with local, regional, national transnational bodies to strengthen the social enterprise sector.