San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This four hour interactive session aims to help you transform your account management from being just about existing business into an area that can really impact business growth. You will leave feeling inspired, full of fresh ideas and with an account strategy that you can rollout in your business. Having a clearer understanding of the role of account management will allow you to offer a better service and drive growth this year.
Why should this be of interest?
Acquiring new customers can be a difficult and sometimes costly task, but losing them to poor account management is all too easy in a number of businesses. Account management, not unlike business development, should be focused on business growth, not just maintaining your current client base. This class will show you how to empower and accelerate your team to get the best results, not just for your business, but for your clients and customers too. Outstanding account management is the difference between a good company and great company.
What will you gain, learn and explore?
- What is the role of the account manager?
- What are the differences/similarities between sales and account management?
- What is the difference between project management and account management?
- How do you know how well you are doing in terms of account management?
- What do you need to know to do it well?
- What do good account plans look like?
- How do you transform the mind-set of account management into business growth?
- What are the business benefits of outstanding account management?
Date: Thursday 24 March 2016
• 9am 1pm (arrive at 8:30am for registration)
• 8am – Arrival
• 9am – You will work through the areas listed above
• 12:30pm – Presentation ends for Q&A with the guest
• 1pm – Session comes to a close
• £150 +VAT
• £95 +VAT (Discounted rate for Supper Club members only)
This is an interactive session so we encourage all attendees to ask questions throughout.
Open to business owners and their teams
Who will be delivering the class?
David McClements of Whitewater will lead this half-day session. David's passion for learning and development was ignited early in his career and as a result he travelled the globe to learn from the best as how to truly engage and develop individuals and organisations. He then established Whitewater to enable the development of training solutions that actually work. Engaging delegates, inspiring the desire to learn, giving real skills, and ultimately delivering the objectives for his clients. Whitewater has become known as a specialist in training in the areas of Sales, Negotiation, People Management and Motivation.
To find out more information about this Growth Programme call 0845 359 9888.