Actions and Detail Panel
Accountancy & Legals Masterclass
Thu 30 March 2017, 14:00 – 16:00 BST
Stephen Paul of Valued Accountancy provides
accountancy, consultancy and business support services to small and medium sized businesses throughout the UK. Valued is an award winning accountants who deliver their services using cloud technologies such as Xero and Receipt Bank.
Some of the key area Stephen will cover on the day:
● When do I need an accountant?
● What is AutoEnrolment and what do I need to do / know?
● Should I be VAT registered and what are the advantages / disadvantages?
● When and why should I incorporate my business?
● The importance of cashflow
● Taking money out of the business
Advice for buying or expanding a new business
Evans and Co are North East based solicitors providing an extensive range of legal advice and legal services to corporate, commercial and private clients.
Debra Swinburn LLB Hons PGCE Solicitor and Partner is a qualified solicitor and a partner in the law practice, Evans & Co, specialising in property, company and business law. She manages the Spennymoor office and has practice responsibility for training and marketing.
Some typical points of discussion are:
● Directors & Partnership Agreements/Shareholder Agreements
● Roles and Responsibilities
● Buying a business
● Valuing a business
● Lease Negotiation – pitfalls and things to be aware of such as “breakout clauses”