Actions and Detail Panel
Accounting for success
Tue 15 November 2016, 09:00 – 12:30 GMT
This workshop will untangle all you need to know regarding financial compliance to allow you to focus on running your business without worrying about tax and other financial issues.
- Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Company – what are the benefits of each and which one is right for you?
- Record keeping – what records you need to keep and systems to help you do so
- Tracking the financial performance of your business
- Tax returns – what, when, how?
- VAT – what is it and do you need to register?
- Understanding the compliance and legislative aspects of running a business
About your host: James Boler - JRB Accountancy
James is the director of JRB Accountancy which is based in the Mansfield i-Centre. James has worked for local accountancy practises since 2005, specialising in advising owners of small and medium sized businesses. A Chartered Accountant with many years of experience, James is passionate about helping businesses grow.