This 2 day Mentoring Training is ideal for any community organisation, business or team to optimise the skills and experience of it's staff and volunteers. The aim of the course is to equip you with the knowledge and skills to mentor others. This is achieved through providing insight into the process of mentoring and teaching the essential mentoring skills.
This mentoring training equips you with skills needed to mentor your peers, motivate your team and set positive goals within your organisation. It can be used within your workplace or to mentor those within your church, youth group or voluntary organisation. Included in this training will be basic Mental Health Awareness.
Not only will you be equipped with new skills, but this course is accredited with OCN NI at Level 2.
1. Understand the stages of the mentoring relationship.
2. Know how to apply techniques to make mentees feel comfortable.
3. Recognise the boundaries of a mentoring relationship.
4. Understand the referral process.
5. Basic awareness of Mental Health.