ACER’s Annual Conference 2017 - 27th June 2017, Rowley Mile Racecourse, Newmarket.
ACER’s annual conference is now a regular feature in the learning and skills calendar of the East of England. There were 120 attendees at last year’s event from over 50 different organisations involved in the learning and skills sector. The day was characterised by a real buzz of activity and was exceptionally well received and evaluated- stand out comments included:
- Really slick day. Good crowd and line up. happy to be booked in for next year!
- excellent – ..... in terms of relevant updates and insights – have returned with very useful information and ideas
- An excellent conference. Top notch agenda & speakers. Highly informative ...
- This region needs a good conference so well done
Our themes for this year will be:
- Collaboration beyond ABR
- Celebrating/sharing success.
This year’s event will follow a similar format to last year, combining high profile/inspirational key note speakers, a full programme of workshops with relevance across the breadth of the sector and job roles and a plenary session during which you get to ask questions on policy and practice from our panel of experts.
Further information will follow next month when we announce keynote speakers so look out for further information.
Don’t miss out put the date in your calendars or why not act now and book your place at our early bird price.
Early bird discount (before 31 January 2016)
£99 pp ACER members / £125 pp non-members
Standard fee (1 February to the conference date)
£125 pp ACER members / £150 pp non-members