Actions and Detail Panel
Acetone Smoothing Lecture with Maciej Gorski
Mon 25 July 2016, 18:00 – 20:00 BST
Maciej Gorski will be revealing how to get smooth, professional results for your Ultimaker2 3D prints with this lecture, followed by a Q&A session and some live demonstrations on acetone smoothing.
Mac will cover the following:
- Printer set-up (relevant for any FDM printer)
- Preferred filaments for preferred results
- Pre-smoothing techniques
- Post-smoothing techniques
- Preparing a print for painting or metalizing
- Preferred chemicals and materials and how to use them
- Trouble shooting (pre-printed and post-printed stages)
Check out this animation he made entirely out of 3D printed models!