Actions and Detail Panel
Acordia - 'Fact Finding' Networking Session Mossley Mill Friday, 9th Decemb...
Fri 9 December 2016, 08:00 – 09:30 GMT
Acordia is a premium level and selective Business Network convened to facilitate business owners, the self-employed and executives who understand the importance of strategic collaboration in building their businesses. We are distinguished by our knowledge driven process designed to assist members in developing sustainable competitive advantage.
- Problem solving
- Strategic marketing & collaboration
- Building referral networks Additional Benefits
- Business education,
- Developing advanced networking skills
- Peer support
- Promoting your business to other members
- Analysing your current challenges/problems
- Gaining advice & generating business development ideas
- Identifying specific support for problem solving
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
All Acordia meetings are characterized by a strong coaching and consulting ethos throughout. We seek to motivate our members to excel & overcome obstacles in their business.
Members also gain access to the wider Acordia Business Network through inter-group meetings, which incorporate members from all groups.
Contact: For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org