A full day community workshop looking at active travel ideas structured across a whole day, and allowing for drop in attendance throughout the day.
The day will involve:
- Identification of potential opportunities or problems relating to the siting and functionality of an active travel hub in the Bridge of Don area.
- Group idea generation session to address each of these areas employing a variety of appropriate techniques in order to generate the best ideas possible.
- Break into teams or groups to work through each idea - developing these to envision what future states might be.
- Iterative development of prototype ‘solutions’.
- Catering (teas, coffee, juices, snacks during the morning and afternoon and a sandwich / pizza lunch) for all participants.