Actions and Detail Panel
Active Travel Masterclass
Wed 22 March 2017, 12:00 – 14:00 GMT
Join us over lunch at Your Bike Shed for York’s first Active Travel Masterclass – everything you need to get more people walking and cycling to work in York!
This friendly workshop is for those who already regularly walk and cycle to work and are keen to encourage others to do the same.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll:
- be able to provide positive responses to concerns about active travel
- know more about the walking and cycling scene in York
- be aware of the best workplace activities to help increase walking and cycling
- have put together an active travel plan for your workplace
- have planned a lunchtime walk
- have enjoyed a Your Bike Shed lunch and cake
You’ll also have a chance to meet and network with like-minded people from workplaces across York. If anyone has time after the workshop, we will walk the route we have just planned.
We hope to meet you on the 22nd!
Sheridan and Gabi
York Bike Belles
This event is funded by City of York Council's i Travel York programme.