ADAPT-r ITN Training session
Panel session in preparation for the PRS (Practice Research Symposium) of November at University of Westminster. Three fellows of the ADAPT-r project, Koen Broucke (GSA), Chris Johnstone (RMIT) and Dermot Foley (RMIT), will present their research to a panel of supervisors.
- Koen Broucke (GSA) "The Epiphany of HMS Hampshire"
- Chris Johnstone (RMIT) "Practical Delight: moves in the landscape"
- Dermot Foley (RMIT) "Naïve and Sentimental – Work in Progress"
- Prof. David Porter - Emeritus professor, MSA
- Prof. Ken Neil - Deputy Director (Academic)
- Sally Stewart - Deputy Head, MSA