Adapting to a new life after relocation (from an expat to expats, life coac...
- Have you recently relocated?
- Do you occasionally feel overwhelmed with your new life?
- Do you find that it is challenging to set up your life again from scratch?
- Do you want this journey to become easier, smoother?
Have you answered YES to any of the above answers? Then YES this workshop is for you.
About the facilitator, Angela Evagorou:
Angela has relocated from Cyprus to Bristol two years ago, it was her first move out of her country.
From personal experience she knows that relocation has some challenges, including:
- Establishing your social life, meet people, make new friends;
- Adapt to a new culture, especially if you have moved from another country;
- New job: colleagues, responsibilities;
- Build your daily routine from scratch
Her personal experiences have driven her motivation to help other people facing similar challenges in their lives.
This is the best time to design your life from scratch, achieve your dreams, start a new hobby, and try something new.
Angela is a personal performance coach, helping other people to achieve their goals/ dreams much quicker than they could have done themselves. She is a facilitator to their journey.
- Is an introduction to coaching, with focus on main areas of our lifes that are affected after relocation such as social life, career;
- It will give you important tools that will help you through your journey;
- It will be interactive with both individual and group exercises;
- Be prepared to stand up during the workshop and bring energy in the room;
- It will be an opportunity for you to meet other people in similar life situations.
6-6:15: Registration and networking.
6:15-7:45: Workshop facilitation. The workshop will start sharp 6:15.
7:45-8: Networking. The facilitator will be available to answer any questions individually.
Dom’s coffee house: It is situated in city centre, between the Hippodrome and Pizza Hut. The workshop will take place at 1st floor.