Our amazing Empowering Project is central to the philosophy of what we believe in at CAAS. It is about supporting and empowering those with and those who support individuals with Neurodiversity.
This high quality ADHD awareness training is given by our highly experienced trainers and facilitators. It is delivered by knowledgeable professionals, parents who know what it is like to live with ADHD and most importantly people with ADHD. It truly empowers all those who participate to get their voices heard.
Our training will provide:
- Increased understanding of ADHD.
- Knowledge about the characteristics and diagnostic criteria.
- Insight into the perspective of a person with ADHD.
- Insight into the perspective of the parent’s role and experience.
- Increased understanding of the causes of Neurodiversity : How these “differences” are expressed - creativity ,‘challenging’ behaviour, sensory diversity, impulsivity, mental health experiences, executive function challenges, aptitudes and skills.
- Ideas and approaches for supporting individuals with ADHD.
- The confidence to develop your own strategies for supporting people on the autism spectrum.
- An opportunity for you to ask questions and engage so you can find out what want to know.
This course is suitable for anyone who is working with or is interested in knowing more about ADHD and no previous knowledge is required.
Delegates will be provided with a Certificate of Attendance on completion of the course.