Applewood Hall has teamed up with Adnams Norwich to host a Gin Tasting Fundraising Event here on Friday 25th November.
Tickets are just £10 (+£1.21 booking fee) and include:
- A Gin Masterclass led by the Adnams experts (choice of 7pm, 8pm or 9pm)
- Free samples of Adnams Copper House Gin, Adnams Sloe Gin and the brand new Adnams Rising Sun Gin
- Adnams pop-up shop with lots of gin goodies and festive pressie ideas
- A gin bar offering delicious gin-based cocktails created by an expert mixologist
- Live entertainment from the brilliant Two-Bit Operators
- A fully licensed bar if gin isn't quite your thing!
- A charity raffle with some pretty special prizes (incl. family passes to Banham Zoo, Africa Alive!, Dinosaur Adventure, 2 night stay in a Glamping Pod at Applewood Countryside Holidays, a bottle of Adnams Copper House Gin, a meal for two at 42 King Street, lunch for two at The Georgian Town House, blowdry with a senior stylist at Appleyard Hair...and more!)
- And most importantly...lots of chit chat with other gin lovers!
All money raised is for the Zoological Society of East Anglia, supporting the work of Banham Zoo and Africa Alive! and vital overseas projects to promote worldwide animal conservation.
Please note, this event is strictly for over 18s (you may be asked for ID)