1 Day Course
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
PAY NO BOOKING FEES BY BOOKING DIRECT: Adobe Illustrator Fashion Design Course
This one day course was developed in conjunction with industry experts specifically for the needs of fashion and textile designers. It concentrates on the repeating pattern and drawing capabilities of illustrator. It would also be useful for tile designers or for anyone interested in learning how to create incredible repeating patterns with Illustrator. We also offer one-to-one tuition in Fashion Textile and Tile Design with Adobe Illustrator.
- Overview of Adobe Illustrator
- Creating shapes
- Object transformation
- Using Layers
- Creating Paterns from existing artwork
- Working with repeating / tiling patterns
- Scale and rotate patterns
- Editing patterns
- Using the Appearance Panel
- Using brushes to create stitches, straps, buckles, zips
- Drawing flats and apparel
- Working with clipping masks
- Creating offset paths for stitch lines
- Live trace drawings
- Export and output options
Course requirements: This course is suitable for anyone with basic PC or Mac skills who want to learn how to create their own patterns with Illustrator.
We also offer a more general introductory Adobe Illustrator course for beginners.
View full course details: https://www.platform39.com/courses/adobe/Illustrator-fashion-textile-design/
020 3397 4567
For all booking enquiries please call us on 020 3397 4567. Before booking a place on any of our courses please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Save This Event
When & Where
Platform 39 is based at Westland Place Studios, one of the oldest established art and design studios in Shoreditch, London. All of our tutors have professional experience within the creative industries, many have taught at leading art and design institutions including the Royal College of Art.
Our clients include: The BBC, Publicis, NBCUniversal, Giorgio Armani & Sony.
• Learn from creative industry professionals
• Small class sizes – a maximum of 6 students
• Adobe certified expert tutors
• A unique and truly creative learning environment
• Fully equipped digital training studio
• Conveniently located near Old Street tube station