This Adobe Lightroom training course is designed to show you how to get the most out of this simple to use yet powerful workflow & image editing software. Adobe Lightroom has been designed specifically for photographers, & it is the perfect tool for beginners, amateurs & pros.
Digital photographs are always very flat and dull, especially from Digital SLRs, they always need editing afterwards - Lightroom is the perfect editing software to bring your photos to life, turning simple photographs into stunning images.
This workshop will help you master Lightroom, taking photos from import to print ready images:
• Learn right from importing your images
• Using Lightroom to organise, select, rate & sort your photographs
• Editing your images with Lightroom, learn how easy it is to correct exposure, add
contrast & sharpening, cropping & straightening, correct colours & white balance and much more
• Create stunning black and white versions
• Use gradient filters to create dramatic skies and other effects
• Learn how to master Lightroom's adjustment brushes to improve specific areas of an image
• Noise reduction, this great feature in Lightroom can really improve your photographs
• Exporting your images, creating slideshows, albums and more.
• Learn shortcuts and brilliant tips including creating and using presets
• This course will help you create and use a simple and manageable workflow for all of your photographs from now on
AHP Photography training courses
Based in Newbury Berkshire. AHP are a team of leading portrait, wedding & commercial photographers as well as experienced photography teachers, helping you learn from our extensive & current knowledge & experience
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.