San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What if your menstrual cycle was a gift, rather than a burden? What if your menstrual cycle contained pearls of wisdom and deep insight into who you are and how POWERFUL you are? What if learning to understand your cycle was the key to finding your flow in your body, in business and in the bedroom?
As a women's coach and writer, I believe that understanding our menstrual cycle is the missing key when it comes to true wellness for women. From self-care to creativity to business to sexuality to physical exercise to diet, our shifting monthly rhythms play a huge role in how we feel everyday. Let's learn to flow with them, rather than against them.
Giving yourself permission to rest and reflect when you need to each month, so that you’re bursting with energy and inspiration at other phases. Your partner understanding the changes in your libido and giving you the space and connection you need and desire. Actually looking forward to getting your period, LOVING your pre-menstrual time, ovulation – everything! Structuring your business around your monthly rhythms and expressing your creativity in a sustainable way. Using your menstrual cycle as a tool to be the best, most radiant version of you.
In this 5 hour workshop, you’ll learn:
- Why understanding and adoring your cycle is one of the greatest acts of self care and self love that you can ever give yourself.
- The different phases / seasons of your monthly cycle and how to interact with them in your life.
- Why it sometimes feels like you are four different women each month! (And why that’s OK)
- Nourishing and practical self care rituals for each phase of your cycle for more ease and flow in your life.
- Tips on structuring your business, home life, diet, movement, creativity, routine etc. around your cycle.
- More about the connection between our menstrual cycle and the lunar phases.
- How to understand what your body is communicating to you through PMS symptoms, changes in libido etc. by tracking your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual shifts each month.
- About alternate, sustainable options to traditional sanitary products, including moon cups and eco-friendly pads.
- How we can embody our feminine energy and flow in a very masculine-driven, results-focused world and how to communicate what we’re learning about ourselves with our partner, friends and family members.
Tea and nourishing treats will be provided. There will be a maximum of 15 participants. Come play!
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please direct any queries to email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
What is the refund policy?
Unfortunately refunds are unavailable for this event, but tickets are transferable.
Save This Event
When & Where
Claire Baker is an Australian women’s coach and writer based in London. Through her popular blog, eBooks, online courses and live workshops, Claire teaches self-care, creative rekindling, how to live life aligned with your menstrual cycle and being kind to yourself and the world. Claire believes in less stress and more flow (and dark chocolate) and knows that working with our natural rhythms is ‘the missing key’ when it comes to women’s wellness. She’ll have you throwing out the scales, booking the flight, launching the blog – and falling back in love with your life.