San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is an interactive session where delegates become adjudicators, under the expert eye of Alison MacDougall, TDS Northern Ireland's lead adjudicator.
There will be a series of case studies and evidence to examine. You will be using your knowledge to calculate awards and give your reasons for doing so. The course leader will remind your of our policies as you go, but the session is designed to get you thinking like an adjudicator – so next time you have a dispute, you present your case in the right way!
This course is best attended by those established property managers, or by those who have completed both the introduction to tenancy deposits and adjudication principles.
This course will provide 3 hours of continuous professional development time and an attendance certificate will be provided.
There will be plenty of time to ask questions and review scenarios.
Benefits of attending:
- A useful refresher for landlords and letting agents in an ever changing market;
- You will obtain a certificate of attendance for you to display in your offices, giving your customers comfort that they are in good hands;
- Events can count towards your continuous professional development with membership organisations such as ARLA, NAEA and RICS;
- Course materials accompany the training for future reference;
- Senior staff of TDS Northern Ireland will be running the events to answer any queries you might have.