1 Day Course
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
PAY NO BOOKING FEES BY BOOKING DIRECT: Advanced Adobe Illustrator
Designed with the experienced user in-mind, this 1 day course offers those already familiar with Illustrator the chance to explore more of its creative options, and increase their productivity and output. Drawing in perspective, using 3D type and shapes, advanced use of colour and simulating real brush strokes are just some of the advanced techniques you will learn for creating stunning professional print and web-ready artwork. Book as one-to-one tuition.
- Advanced drawing and path editing techniques
- Drawing in perspective using the plane and perspective grids
- Creating transparent art and working with opacity masks
- Using the bristle brush and stimulating real brush strokes
- Advanced use of colour using Live Colour and the Colour guide panel
- Creating symmetrical patterns and saving pattern swatches
- Creating 3D shapes
- Creating 3D type
- Adding multiple attributes to a single object
- Using pathfinder options to create shapes
- Power user shortcuts
Course requirements: This workshop is suitable for experienced users of Illustrator looking to learn advanced techniques. You should have attended the introductory and intermediate courses at Westland Place Studios or have the equivalent knowledge
View Full course details: https://www.platform39.com/courses/adobe/illustrator-advanced
020 3397 4567
For all booking enquiries please call us on 020 3397 4567. Before booking a place on any of our courses please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
When & Where
Platform 39 is based at Westland Place Studios, one of the oldest established art and design studios in Shoreditch, London. All of our tutors have professional experience within the creative industries, many have taught at leading art and design institutions including the Royal College of Art.
Our clients include: The BBC, Publicis, NBCUniversal, Giorgio Armani & Sony.
• Learn from creative industry professionals
• Small class sizes – a maximum of 6 students
• Adobe certified expert tutors
• A unique and truly creative learning environment
• Fully equipped digital training studio
• Conveniently located near Old Street tube station