1 Day Course
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
PAY NO BOOKING FEES BY BOOKING DIRECT: Advanced Adobe InDesign
This advanced Adobe InDesign course is for InDesign experts and for those who need to create more complex documents. The techniques you will learn here will help you to streamline workflows, increase output and to make full use of Adobe InDesign’s advanced tools and features. Make the application work for you; work smarter and faster while producing great-quality output. Learn with Platform 39’s Adobe certified expert tutors at our central London studios.
- Creating Alternate Layouts
- Using liquid layout to effectively resize layouts
- Using the Digital Publishing Suite in Indesign
- Creating Interactive PDFS and Epubs
- Working with composition and setting composition preferences
- Creating slide shows, and inserting videos within your compositions
- Fine tuning text and advanced type formatting options
- Inserting glyphs and utilising special characters
- Using live corner effects
- Effectively using Mini Bridge
- Power user shortcuts
- Web graphics
Course requirements: If you have already taken our Introductory or Intermediate Adobe InDesign course, then this is a great course to help you enhance your output and to take full advantage of Adobe InDesign’s many powerful features. It is ideal for existing users, including professionals. It is also possible to book one-to-one tuition with Platform 39’s expert tutors.
View full course details: https://www.platform39.com/courses/adobe/indesign-advanced/
020 3397 4567
For all booking enquiries please call us on 020 3397 4567. We reserve the right to cancel a course no later than 7 days before the start date if there are insufficient numbers booked onto the course. Under such circumstances a full refund will be given to anyone who has already paid.
Before booking a place on any of our courses please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
When & Where
Platform 39 is based at Westland Place Studios, one of the oldest established art and design studios in Shoreditch, London. All of our tutors have professional experience within the creative industries, many have taught at leading art and design institutions including the Royal College of Art.
Our clients include: The BBC, Publicis, NBCUniversal, Giorgio Armani & Sony.
• Learn from creative industry professionals
• Small class sizes – a maximum of 6 students
• Adobe certified expert tutors
• A unique and truly creative learning environment
• Fully equipped digital training studio
• Conveniently located near Old Street tube station