1 Day Course
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
PAY NO BOOKING FEES BY BOOKING DIRECT: Advanced Adobe Photoshop
This course has been developed especially for Photoshop users who want to harness the full potential of the programme. You will learn advanced techniques for replacing colour, professional image retouching methods and advanced blending techniques for integrating textures. You will also explore power-user shortcuts and the advantages of different techniques for masking complex objects, plus much more. We also offer one-to-one tuition.
- Quick and effective techniques for masking complex objects
- Advanced retouching techniques using blending layers
- Texture integration using advanced blending techniques
- Non-destructive transformations using smart objects
- Advanced sharpening and noise reduction techniques
- Recording, importing and utilising actions
- Selections from colour and alpha channels
- Power user shortcuts
- Repousse and 3D layers
Course requirements: This 1 day workshop is suitable for experienced users of Photoshop looking to learn advanced techniques. You should have attended the beginner and intermediate courses with Platform 39 or have the equivalent knowledge. We also offer an introductory course for those who are completely new to Photoshop and an intermediate level course.
View Full course details: https://www.platform39.com/courses/adobe/photoshop-advanced
020 3397 4567
For all booking enquiries please call us on 020 3397 4567. Before booking a place on any of our courses please ensure that you have read our booking policy.
Save This Event
When & Where
Platform 39, Westland Place Studios
3-11 Westland Place
N1 7LP London
Platform 39 is based at Westland Place Studios, one of the oldest established art and design studios in Shoreditch, London. All of our tutors have professional experience within the creative industries, many have taught at leading art and design institutions including the Royal College of Art.
Our clients include: The BBC, Publicis, NBCUniversal, Giorgio Armani & Sony.
• Learn from creative industry professionals
• Small class sizes – a maximum of 6 students
• Adobe certified expert tutors
• A unique and truly creative learning environment
• Fully equipped digital training studio
• Conveniently located near Old Street tube station