Actions and Detail Panel
Advanced Carbon Footprinting Workshop
Thu 14 July 2016, 13:30 – 17:00 BST
Join carbon footprint experts to build on your environmental reporting skills and expertise
Quantifying your footprint can help you win contracts, attract new customers, save you money on your energy bills, increase employee productivity and more!
This half day workshop will help CCCA and ISEP members accurately calculate their organisations’ carbon footprint across all scopes emissions.
- Share current Defra and GHG protocol guidance on carbon footprinting for company reporting.
- Share best practice for data collection methods.
- Address trickier aspects of carbon footprint calculations and highlight common mistakes.
- Share best practice for monitoring impact of emissions reductions projects.
- Expand your basic carbon footprinting skills and become proficient at reporting.
- Give you confidence to conduct complex carbon footprints.
- Provide experience through working through examples.
- Help CCCA and ISEP members to set targets for further emissions reduction projects.
All Alliance members also have to submit an annual carbon footprint to us, so learn how it's done with us: find out how to make your submission straightforward and stress-free. You can also bring your energy use data and we'll help you calculate and submit your footprint to us on the day.