Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Advanced Development Programme (ADP) Masterclasses – Supporting Self-Management & Behaviour Change in long-term conditions
The ADP Masterclasses are for any health professional working in Islington or Haringey who has previously attended an ADP course.
This training will give staff the opportunity to reflect on and practise their skills for supporting people with long-term conditions to self-manage and make successful behaviour changes. Participants will be able to explore their experiences of using the ADP self-management support strategies, work through common challenges and get tips for successful application of the skills.
The master classes aim to:
- Improve knowledge and understanding of key skills for supporting self-management and behaviour change
- Increase skills and confidence to put self-management support into practice
- Increase confidence in working with people who struggle to self-manage.
- Increase confidence to have ‘difficult conversations’
- Increase skills for adopting an enabling, collaborative approach with service users
- Share ideas and tips about how to sustain and embed self-management support skills into practice.
If I cannot attend the event, will there be a cancellation fee? Yes there will be a £100 cancellation fee if you do not cancel within 4 working days. Managers authorisation must be confirmed when registering for the course.
Will there be lunch & refreshments? Unfortuntely lunch & refreshements will not be provided. There are many coffee shops & places to purchase lunch near the course venue.
Please contact the self-management team on email@example.com if you have any further questions.