Actions and Detail Panel
Advanced Digital Marketing Course London
Thu 2 February 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 GMT
Advanced Digital Marketing Course London
Face to Face Training Course – Full Day 10am – 4pm
The advanced digital marketing course will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills you need to plan, implement and monitor effective digital marketing campaigns and contribute to operational marketing plans.
Who should attend?
Ideal for those who want to learn about the best digital marketing tools available & develop a digital strategy.
Course Level: Intermediate to advanced for developing marketers / accomplished practitioners
PLEASE NOTE: We also offer a half-day – Digital Marketing Course in London which is a more basic course covering all the essential areas of internet marketing and is ideal for those starting out or who are looking to develop their knowledge about the best digital marketing tools available & develop a basic digital strategy.
What topics will the course cover;
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search marketing & Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Types of online advertising
- E-mail marketing
- Automated & Behavioural marketing (based on goals & triggers)
- Viral marketing
- Blogging & Online PR
- Affiliate marketing
- Social media marketing
- Website conversion optimisation
- Lead generation & Data Capture
- Digital metrics & analytics
- Regulation and codes of practice
Dramatically increase lead generation through internet marketing and ultimately increase your business profits.
Guaranteed small class sizes & apply what you learn as soon as you return to the office
The course will focus on achieving 3 key objectives;
- Learn advanced techniques & tools used for effective digital marketing
- Learn practical and proven strategies to generate leads & ultimately increase business profits
- Have the ability to apply a digital marketing framework and plan to your business
Where is the course venue?
Advanced Digital Marketing Course London – Business Consort’s Aldgate Venue: 150 Minories, London EC3N 1LS
Certification & Accreditation for CPD hours
This course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
Includes refreshments, all course materials and unlimited post course support. Each section of the course will provide ideas for generating leads for your business through proven strategies.
The best bit is because we’ve done all the work you so you just take the template and mold it to enhance your business.
We will provide you with planning templates and tools plus action checklists to keep you focused and on track.
This practical course is not just strategy it’s packed full of ideas, tools and resources that will act as the framework to your life cycle marketing plan.
You need no technical knowledge as we provide easy to use digital tools and resources for email, social, web and internet marketing and advertising.
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Use all elements of the digital communications mix and have a clear understanding of all the digital marketing channels available – what they do, and how they work together
- Perform audits and research as well as creating & implementing a digital marketing strategy
- Differentiate between organic SEO and paid search and their issues and challenges
- Implement key variables relating to web ranking through search engines
- Understand how Social Media can improve your organic SEO
- Run paid search marketing campaigns
- Create and implement a Social Media strategy
- Engage through Social Media networks
- Identify which Social Media channels are not only available but will have the greatest impact on your business
- Find conversations relating to your brand or products services through social listening and join them
- Understand web analytical tools and what the statistics mean for your business and how to use them to improve it
- Run effective email campaigns with high open and conversion rates and how to avoid pitfalls
- Clearly understand the uses advantages of mobile websites and apps and the differences between them
- Understand the key components of successful and highly converting websites
- Build a lead & sales funnel for your business.
Dawn McGruer FRSA
This training course will be hosted by Dawn McGruer FRSA. Dawn is a strategic digital & social media marketing trainer, practioner, consultant, author and blogger who has over 15 years experience in the digital marketing arena.
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing. With over 2 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
She has trained 1000’s or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754. This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.
Please bring laptops and your login details for the social networks on the day as the course is interactive.