Advanced Manual Therapy and Clinical Reasoning Skills to Enhance Patient As...
Advanced Manual Therapy and Clinical Reasoning Skills to Enhance Patient Assessment and Management
This innovative two day clinical course will enable participants to:
- Incorporate a Mechanisms Based Approach to Clinical Reasoning
- Refine objective Testing to include functional demo, differential testing, mini treatments, developing innovative practice
- Develop a clinically relevant approach to pain mechanisms and neurodynamics
- Develop Advanced Manual Therapy Skills to include
- Refinement of PPIVMS & PAIVMS
- The further application of Mobilisations with Movement
- Thoracic and Lumbar Spine Manips
Tutor: Gerard Greene, MSc (Manip Ther); MMACP; MCSP; HPC; PgCertEd
(Gerard lectures on the MSc in Manual Therapy, Coventry University. Conference presentations include WCPT (2015), ISCP (2014), Neuro Orthopaedic Institute ( 2010). He has delivered Manual Therapy post graduate courses in the UK and has had publications in Manual Therapy, Physiotherapy and Physiotherapy Ireland. He also runs a Physiotherapy Practice in Birmingham He is also a clinical mentor for MSc Manual Therapy Students.