Actions and Detail Panel
Advanced Manual Therapy and Clinical Reasoning Skills to Enhance Patient As...
Sat, 18 Feb 2017, 09:00 – Sun, 19 Feb 2017, 17:00 GMT
Advanced Manual Therapy and Clinical Reasoning Skills to Enhance Patient Assessment and Management
This innovative two day clinical course will enable participants to:
- Incorporate a Mechanisms Based Approach to Clinical Reasoning
- Refine objective Testing to include functional demo, differential testing, mini treatments, developing innovative practice
- Develop a clinically relevant approach to pain mechanisms and neurodynamics
- Develop Advanced Manual Therapy Skills to include
- Refinement of PPIVMS & PAIVMS
- The further application of Mobilisations with Movement
- Thoracic and Lumbar Spine Manips
Tutor: Gerard Greene, MSc (Manip Ther); MMACP; MCSP; HPC; PgCertEd
(Gerard lectures on the MSc in Manual Therapy, Coventry University. Conference presentations include WCPT (2015), ISCP (2014), Neuro Orthopaedic Institute ( 2010). He has delivered Manual Therapy post graduate courses in the UK and has had publications in Manual Therapy, Physiotherapy and Physiotherapy Ireland. He also runs a Physiotherapy Practice in Birmingham He is also a clinical mentor for MSc Manual Therapy Students.