San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Advanced practice in student training on placement
This full day workshop is designed for Practice Educators who have already attended the Introduction to Practice Education Workshop and have had direct experience of training dietetic students in a clinical setting. It is particularly designed for those Practice Educators who are leading Practice Education within their setting.
- Planning Placements (an optional first session for those that have that role)
- Identifying and supporting students not progressing as expected
- Managing challenging students
- Making reasonable adjustments for students with a protected characteristic eg dyslexia
- Question and answer forum
The day incorporates teaching from HEI Placement Tutors and group work designed to promote discussion of current practice and personal experiences of student training.
Room to be confirmed in a due course.