Actions and Detail Panel
Advanced Professional Training in IoPT Therapy with Vivian Broughton - REGI...
Fri, 19 Jan 2018, 10:00 – Sun, 9 Dec 2018, 14:00 GMT
This Course is a Professional Training in Identity-oriented Psychotrauma Therapy with Vivian Broughton as the main trainer. For full information about The Centre for Healthy Autonomy and this Advanced Professional Training course go to the website:
You can register to participate in this course here by paying £150 Registration Fee. This reserves your place and is non-refundable.
Or you can download an application form and send it with your cheque for £150 for your registration fee to:
The Centre for Healthy Autonomy
5 Commerce Road
London TW8 8LE
For full details of the Training course click here.
The course consists of eight 3-day modules starting on 19th January 2018 and ending on 9th December 2018.
The full course fees, after payment of Registration Fee (£150) are:
Earlybird payment (must be received in full before 1st October 2017) - £2,150
Main payment (must be received in full before 1st January 2018) - £2,450
- First instalment (to be paid by 1st January 2018): £1350
- Second instalment (to be paid by 8th April 2018): £1350
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
By Registering for this training through this website you are agreeing to the following:
- I am applying to attend this Professional training in Identity-oriented Psychotrauma Therapy starting January 2017 and I agree to pay the course fees according to the payment schedule and I understand the cancellation policy.
- I understand that this course does not provide me with any formal qualification.
- I understand that being part of this training may involve intense emotional experiences and I accept full responsibility for my participation and any consequences it may have for me.
For more on Cancellations.