For an advanced research management masterclass, taking an in-depth look at the principles of peer review, the outcomes and findings of the AMRC peer review audit, and what this means for current practice.
Who's it for?
- Research directors, heads of research and senior research managers, and other members of staff working in health and medical research charites who have an involvement in (and understanding of) using peer review in research funding
- Suitable for AMRC members and other health and medical research funding organisations
- This event will be particularly useful for those who completed the AMRC peer review audit for their organisation
- Suitable for those who have previously attended Essential research management.
- Deepen your knowledge and understanding of practicing peer review in a research funding organsiation
- Find out about the outcomes and findings of the recent AMRC peer review audit
- Explore the areas of research funding where it can be difficult to apply the AMRC principles of peer review
- Learn how the principles of peer review can be adapted to new funding models e.g crowdfunding and commissioned research
- Discuss how AMRC might carry out the next peer review audit in 2020.
- You can request a refund though your Eventbrite account.
- Credit cannot be transferred between events, you may cancel and book on a different event.
- If you cancel more that 10 working days before the event, we will issue a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 10 working days before the event, we will issue a partial refund and charge you £50.
- Please note, if the order was placed more than six months ago, your card details will no longer be stored with Eventbrite. AMRC can issue an offline refund, which will incur an admin fee of £50.
When & Where
Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC)
AMRC is the national membership organisation of leading medical and health research charities.