Location: The Forum, Southend-on-Sea
Time: 9am start
Workshop size: Maximum of 4 people
I’m really excited to be offering this workshop in my home town of Southend-on-Sea. It will be an intense but fun day lasting around 4 hours. I’ll be showing you techniques and workflows you can use to retouch images at a professional level including:
- Cleaning up images (removing distractions, skin blemishes etc)
- Using the liquify tool
- Using advanced dodge and burn techniques for skin retouching and contouring
- Using high frequency separation (skin retouching technique)
- How to colour tone an image
- How to sharpen an image and output for Facebook
I’ll also be supplying images that you can work on, or you can bring along your own if you wish. By the end of the workshop you will have created a fully retouched image using industry standard techniques.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
If you are interested in photography/image editing, have a basic grasp of Photoshop and want to learn about retouching then this is the workshop for you! If you are completely new to Photoshop I would recommend getting a little more familiar with the tool before booking.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING WITH YOU:
- A laptop which is powerful enough to work with high res images
- Photoshop CC
- A Wacom tablet or similar (this is essential to get the most out of the techniques I’ll be showing you)