Join us for a hands-on, interactive workshop with practical training to help Salesforce power-users get the most out of their information!
In this dynamic workshop we will share the secrets to putting Salesforce Reports to use. You'll be able to find and access information more quickly and easier than before and make better decisions.
We will supply you with both a computer and a dedicated Salesforce Training instance, allowing you to securely and safely experiment as you learn.
Prerequisite: This Course presumes you are familiar with Views, Tabular Reports, and Summary Reports. Please see our Intro to Salesforce reporting classes if you do not feel you are at the advanced level.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the features of a Matrix Report
- Create, Modify and Customise a Matrix Report
- Create a Joined Report
- Create a meta-report using the Power of One technique, allowing reporting on Groupings
- Select appropriate Report Types
- Create multiple Custom Report Types
- Use Bucket Fields to categorise different values
- Group by staff member, account, month, year, a bucket account, or any series of grouping
- Use ParentGroupVal formula to generate percentages of total
- Use PreGroupVal to show month-on-month changes (or any ordered series of data)
- Use Conditional Highlighting
- Create an Opportunity Trend Reports and Opportunity History Reports
- Learn when to use a Snapshot Report for historical Analysis
- Create Dynamic Dashboards and Filtered Dashboards
- Learn about Third-Party Data Analytics for Salesforce
This three hour workshop will include an interval and Q&A session.
Who Should Attend
Power-users and other advanced users of Salesforce who would like to be able to report on complex information, and who also have significant experience creating Tabular and Summary reports.
This workshop is targeted to businesses like startups, SME's, corporations, social enterprises and charities.
“Very informative, well delivered and enjoyable course. Thank you!”
Michelle Henley, Resource
“This training has given me confidence that this is the right platform for us”
Rob Bresler, Cloud Sustainability
What to bring: Nothing is required - a computer and Salesforce training instance will be provided. Refreshments will be available.
Where: Just IT Training, 2nd Floor, St. Clare House, 30-33 Minories, London EC3N 1DD. The venue is a 3 minute walk from Aldgate tube or a 5 min walk from Tower Hill tube.
Length: 3 hours
Cost: £150 excluding VAT (£300 excluding VAT for-profit cost)
If you have an Annual Support Contract from Giveclarity, this course may be available for free.
How to book: Credit Card
100% refunds are available up until 10 business days before the course start date. After this date no refunds are available, although you are welcome to substitute a different member of staff.
Please visit our website for further Salesforce training London