San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Advanced selling Skills
An opportunity to re-examine your sales techniques and refresh your approach through a more detailed session on the main principles of selling. With products and services becoming more and more similar to each other, it is essential to adapt your approach and strategy. The increased use of the internet and other forms of social media has made it easier for buyers to access the alternative products and services.Changes in the business climate has introduced to the customers the concept of ‘doing a deal’.
How do you think you should react to these changes?
Key learning points:
- Seeking alternative ways of selling via different channels or practices
- How to establish the real buying motives and the ‘decision-maker’
- How to handle the competition
- Ensure customer retention and recommendation
- Know when and how to close a sale
At the end of the session you will come away with:
- A deeper knowledge of buying motives and how to appeal to them
- The ability to adopt a conversational, yet objective, sales technique
- The ability to ask probing questions to establish buying motives
- How to present your pitch appropriately
- How to produce effective proposals
- How to establish the existence of competition
The session will be highly interactive and interesting and will give you more confidence in your ability to sell your product/service offering. You will widen your thoughts to the ways in which you can adapt to change and even be a driver of change and new initiatives.
Course Tutor: Alan Davis
During his long experience in sales, Alan has needed to always be aware of the changing business environment and how to adapt to, or predict, these changes.
Alan worked in many different markets and industries, from door-to-door consumer sales to operating at senior levels in business-to-business situations.
He has started small businesses from scratch and grown them appreciably, and has been involved with helping such businesses to survive and perform.
Save This Event
When & Where
Genix - All Business Training
Genix aims to deliver cost-effective, professional business courses to help businesses grow. See below the courses available and for full details click on the ones that interest you.