Actions and Detail Panel
Advanced SEO Training : Google ranking signals uncovered
Thu 11 May 2017, 14:00 – 16:00 BST
Advanced SEO training session - May 11th, 2017
Who should attend?
- Marketing professionals
- SEO professionals (agencies or consultants)
- Business owners
- Anyone involved in SEO projects
Why you should attend
If you need to improve your SEO results, grow your organic search traffic, out-rank your competitors or just find a way over the brick wall you've hit with your SEO campaign, this seminar will deliver the information you need.
This training session will include unique insights and actionable advice and strategies not found or shared on public forums, blogs or other training courses.
You will learn
- ranking signals that move the needle
- negative signals that can tank your site
- how to quickly identify and rule out keywords you can never rank for
- how to give your blog posts a quick rankings boost
- how to find link opportunities not discovered by the paid tools
- the truth about anchor text and how to build links post-Penguin
- how to leverage social media and content to influence rankings
- the links that Google loves the most
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The Best Western PLUS Bruntsfield hotel is centrally located and has free parking. All transport routes can be found on this page : http://www.thebruntsfield.co.uk/map-directions
What can I bring into the event?
Bring your laptops, tablets or phones. Free wi-fi is available in the training room.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact Jim Cullen at Web Sense Marketing. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
What's the refund policy?
Full refunds are available, providing you give at least 24 hours notice. Refunds are issued 4 days after the event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You have the option of printing your ticket and bringing it along, but you can also just bring your booking reference number for verification.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
You can transfer your ticket to another event, providing we have another date and places are available. Please contact the organiser to arange this. We require 3 days notice
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yes, just bring along the booking registration details to the event.