Actions and Detail Panel
Advanced Social Media: The Established Platforms - Twitter, Facebook, Linke...
Fri 16 June 2017, 09:30 – 12:00 BST
The established platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
This workshop is aimed at businesses who have been using Social Media for some time but who are ready to start using more advanced strategies and tactics to improve their results. It is not suitable for those not yet using Social Media. Please see our Introduction to Social Media workshop if that is the case.
Please bring laptops/tablets and be sure you have your login credentials handy as the course is interactive.
In it the focus is on using the different platforms for building your business and harnessing the power of engagement with a much wider audience. The workshop can be taken in sequence (with Part 2 afterwards) or as a standalone workshop. Content:
- Planning: Developing a successful social strategy for your brand or client
- Integration: How to effectively integrate social activity into your current marketing
- How to focus your time across social platforms that best fit your business objectives
- Content calendar: How to build a working content plan to boost efficiency and drive results
- Post frequency: Best practice for planning the number of posts per day and when to post
- Post scheduling: Priority times to post to maximise engagement
- Community engagement: How to best engage with your community and manage negative comments
- Community growth: Techniques for organically growing a targeted community
- Paid boost: Use of paid advertising options to boost your community growth
- Offline-to-online: Integrating offline and offline
- Platform specific: Overview of free proprietary analytics tools available on all social platforms
- Measurement tools: Advice on the free tools available online for tracking social activity
- Metrics for success: Tried-and-tested metrics for measuring performance
- Using multi-platform tools to manage social media activity
Price: £20 (St Albans Chamber of Commerce members)
Free for Herts Start Up Programme clients (businesses up to 3½ years old who live or work in Hertfordshire) who commit to 12 hours of business advice and training. To sign up for the programme, ring Ginny on 01727 837760