Actions and Detail Panel
Advanced Well Completions: Kuala Lumpur
Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 09:00 – Fri, 24 Nov 2017, 17:00 EST
- Develop a high level completion strategy for wells in a variety of situations.
- Select tubing, packers, and completion flow control equipment.
- Appraise/design a suitable flow barrier strategy and suitable intervention strategy.
- Make recommendations on installation and retrieval practices for tubing, packers, etc. in different well types.
- Identify key features/applicability of the main sand control, fracpack and well stimulation options.
The course is designed for
- Drilling / Completion / Production / Intervention Engineers
- Drilling / completion / Production / Intervention Managers
- Persons responsible for all aspects of well construction and operation
Completions Engineering Considerations Influencing Parameters
Completion Design Considerations Completion Types
Completion for the Life of the Well
Running the completion
Connecting Payzone to the Wellbore
Corrosion and Material Selection
Equipment for Naturally Flowing Wells
Artificial Lift (AL)
Overview WI and WO
Basic Principles of Hydrostatic Pressure
Well Shut-in Procedures and Kill Methods
Wireline Equipment and Services
Coil Tubing Equipment and Services
Hydraulic Workover (Snubbing) Equipment and Services
Workover and Potential Hazards
Rig Workover Services
Barriers and Containment Devices
Wireline Pressure Control
Coil Tubing Pressure Control
HWO (Snubbing) Pressure Control
Date and Time
No.1 Jalan Utarid U5/13 Section U5
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor 40150