What does it mean to be a leader? What many of us don't realise is that we can be leaders in our workplace, when we are running our business or even in our business. In fact we are all leaders of our own lives. How we lead ourselves shows up in the results that we get in our everyday lives. Most women would agree that they struggle to balance the conflicting leadership roles that they are playing out in their lives. This event is especially for you.
This leadership event is designed especially for women leaders to help you to get the best from you, your work, your business and your relationships. It is designed to help you dig deeper into yourself, understand who you are and what is your passion, before looking at, and defeating, those subtle mental barriers that only serve to hold you back. This course will empower and encourage you.
They say that great leaders ask great questions and during the day you will learn the kind of questions you need to be asking of yourself to activate the hidden power within your mind.
“We cannot change what we are not aware of, and once we are aware, we cannot help but change.” – Sheryl Sandberg (COO of Facebook)
How different would your life be if you:
- Were more confident in your work?
- Were better at networking?
- Were a stronger communicator?
- Had an increased sense of passion for what you do?
- Were more influential in your leadership of others?
- Had strategies in place to lead yourself on a day to day basis?
- Were more aware about your relationships with others?
- Had a stronger belief in who you are, what you are doing and where you are heading?
"The test of an outstanding leader is not how good a leader you are but how many leaders you are creating" - Kul Mahay
During this intensive day, you will learn new skills in thinking, understand the power of coaching and conclude the day with an clear action plan on a way forward. The day will create your blue print to your future success.
“Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” – Oprah Winfrey
You will understand the power of having a purpose, a strong WHY, that will fuel you towards whatever goal you have set for yourself.
So what do you get at the end of day?
By the end of the seminar, you’ll...
- Discover the impact you have on yourself and others right now, receive supportive feedback on your current presence and impact
- You will 'know' yourself at a deeper level
- Gain confidence in your own personal traits and understand how you can better impact on others
- Gain confidence in your inner authentic self showing up and believing in yourself.
- Understand and overcome what external and internal factors are stopping from maximising your presence and impact. Women who attend develop their true voice in such a manner that they are more clearly heard, respected and valued at any level in the organisation.
- How to stand out, gain recognition and enhance your professional credibility.
- Learn to negotiate with confidence and network with purpose
There will be no hard sell or back of the room style pitch!:This event will be steeped with value, providing you with the best insights, tools, and strategies to take your leadership ability to the next level and truly transform your life. As a result, you will walk away with everything you need and a clear plan for moving forward.
This event is definitely not for everyone, but if you are committed to creating the best life possible, I only have one thing left to say....be ready to play, be ready to have your world rocked, be ready to go past your limitations and sculpt a life out of your wildest dreams and expectations!
“I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” – Marissa Mayer (CEO of Yahoo)
It is one of a series of leadership development seminars for women.
Tickets include the opportunity of asking for a one-hour coaching conversation session with Kul or Dal post event.
Make the choice the choice today to start the process of transforming your life. It is never too late.
“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – J.K Rowling (Billionaire Author)