Actions and Detail Panel
Advantec's Advanced Google Adwords: Half Day Training Course - London
Thu 27 April 2017, 09:15 – 13:00 BST
Cost: £149+ VAT
London: Thurs 27th April 2017; 9.15am - 13:00pm; W1D 2HG
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT…?
Pay-per-click marketing has revolutionised the advertising industry – no platform more so than Google’s AdWords. It’s an amazing system which, when used properly, allows advertisers to invest whatever budget is realistic for them and earn back in sales many more times over what they spend with Google.
On the face of it, AdWords is a simple platform that lets even novice users set up their own campaigns with an easy step-by-step process. Yet one of the most common complaints we hear from clients is how they’re continuously trying Adwords and burning through their budgets with little or no return on investment, often putting them off for life! Managing it – efficiently and profitably - is much harder than businesses expect and requires specialist expertise. Book a place on this course and we will show you how to make it profitable for your business.
Following the popularity of our recent introductory level PPC courses, this course delves in to greater technical detail on the setup, management and performance of profitable Adwords campaigns - and assumes attendees will have some prior experience of the Adwords platform.
WHAT WE’LL COVER
- Recapping on the basics
- Daily Adwords optimisation techniques
- Google Shopping strategy and automation
- HTML5 display ad strategy
- Youtube ad strategy
- Split testing and experiments
- Remarketing and dynamic remarketing
- Building lead generative campaigns
- Building ecommerce campaigns
- Automated rules
- Advanced scripted automation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Marketing professionals
- Digital marketing professionals
- Advertising professionals
- E-Commerce professionals
- Web analysts
- Anyone with an interest in how to make the world’s most popular advertising platform work profitably for them!
This course is an advanced-level course, so assumes moderate knowledge of AdWords.
Please email email@example.com or telephone 02380 561050 if you would like more details.