Pollen Tribe is 1yr old :D It's been an amazing & inspiring first year, & we are very excited about next years visions coming to fruition. Let's lively it up with the Solstice spirit & celebrate our 1st birthday with a good dance ! :)
'ADVENTURES IN BASS'
- A conscious clubbing experience for the playful of heart -
- Sonic selections from the Pollen Tribe in house DJ collective, mashing up the dancefloor with a multi genre journey through soundsystem music culture.
- Vibes -
8 - 9.30pm - Reggae, Dub & World Fusion
9.30 - 11.30pm - Balkan Beats, Breaks, Jungle, Techno
11.30pm - 12.30am - Mid & downtempo psy bass glitch
Dreamscape visuals from 'Mettamorphysics' aka 'Fractal Teapot'
Interactive set >> 8-11.30 pm
Live Performance >> 11.30 -12.30am
Claritea Cafe with yummy treats, smoothies & juice, herbal
elixirs, teas & tonics
WHERE - Hex, Studio 30, (nr Aller Park) Dartington Estate
WHEN - Saturday 17th December - 8.00pm 'til 12.30am
>> - TICKETS - <<
EARLY BIRDS - Limited Online Advance - £8
(+ booking fee)
DOOR - £10
12-17s yrs - £5 (teens must be accompanied by an adult - teen tickets limited - arrive early)
Pollen Tribe are working with our allies to create good vibes in our local surroundings & raise money for good projects that create positive, productive actions that ultimately can nurture the wider world.
All profits from this event will go towards our chosen social enterprise projects - 'Roots in Culture - Inspiration Education' & the 'Dartington Wild HoneyBee Sanctuary'.
Both projects are located on the Dartington Estate, Devon, UK.
We appreciate your ongoing support !! :)
Join the event page for updates & more info
Artwork Credit - "Quantum Ripples" by 'Mettamorphysics'
:) Dancing together is precious, and the music is real sweet, so feel free to arrive on time :)
>>> See You on the Dancefloor <<<
- Important additional info -
Please note : For the general enjoyment of all, and to help this event go from strength to strength next year, and beyond, we kindly ask you to read & absorb the following :)
- Limited Capacity - come / book early to avoid disappointment
- This event is not appropriate for under 12's
- 12-17 yr olds must be accompanied by an adult
- We reserve the right of refusal of admission
- 'Adventures in Bass' is an Alcohol-Free Space. *
* We aim to create a vital, connected and 'in tune' dancefloor, which is the main reason we decided to go for an 'alcohol-free' event. It really works. We recommend our alcohol-free Love Tea or some buzzin' mate Jungle Juice if you fancy trying something a bit different from the norm :)
We also would like to respect the needs of the Dartington Estate & adhere to strict licensing laws, which simply put, would make the whole 'alcohol thing' at our style of events a really more complex & expensive logistic we could really do without. The alcohol-free way is better for these reasons, and many more. We are grateful for your co-operation in this matter :)
>> See You on the Dancefloor <<<
- Pollen Tribe -
Share with friends