Pollen Tribe is 1yr old ! It's been an amazing & inspiring first year, & we are very excited about next years visions coming to fruition. Let's lively it up with the Solstice spirit & celebrate our 1st birthday with a good dance ! :)
'ADVENTURES IN BASS'
- A conscious clubbing experience for the playful of heart -
- Sonic selections from the Pollen Tribe in house DJ collective, mashing up the dancefloor with a multi genre journey through soundsystem music culture.
- DJ Vibes -
8 - 9pm - 'Mutafa Danze' - Arabic, Gypsy & World
9 - 10pm - 'Jim the Hat' - Reggae & Dub
10- 11.30pm - Psygnome & Curly - Balkan Beats, Breaks, Jungle, Techno
11.30pm - 12.30am - 'Green T & Fractal Teapot' - World fusion, Psy dub & Glitch
Dreamscape digital art from 'Mettamorphysics' aka 'Fractal Teapot'
Interactive set >> 8-11.30 pm
Live Performance >> 11.30 -12.30am
Claritea Cafe with yummy treats, smoothies & juice, herbal
elixirs, teas & tonics
WHERE - Hex, Studio 30, (nr Aller Park) Dartington Estate
WHEN - Saturday 17th December - 8.00pm 'til 12.30am
>> - TICKETS - <<
- ADVANCE EARLY BIRDS - Limited numbers (!)
ADULTS - £8 (+bf)
YOUTH (12-17yrs) - £5 (+bf)
- DOOR PRICE -
ADULTS - £10
YOUTH - 12-17s yrs - £7
Age restriction 12+ - (12-17yrs - must be accompanied by an adult)
Pollen Tribe are working towards creating good vibes in our local surroundings & raising money for projects that create positive, productive actions that can ultimately nurture the wider world.
Any profits from this event will go towards the 'Roots in Culture' social enterprise, & 'Dartington Wild Honeybee Sanctuary', We will be co-creating arts based 'inspiration education play-shops' for kids & adults.
Both projects are located on the Dartington Estate, Devon, UK.
We appreciate your ongoing support !! :)
Join the event page for updates & more info
Artwork Credit - "Quantum Ripples" by 'Fractal Teapot'
:) Dancing together is precious, and the music is real sweet, so feel free to arrive on time :)
- Very Important additional info -
Please note : For the general enjoyment of all, and to help this event go from strength to strength next year, and beyond, we kindly ask you to read & absorb the following :)
- Limited Capacity - come / book early to avoid disappointment
- This event is not appropriate for under 12's
- 12-17 yr olds must be accompanied by an adult
- We reserve the right of refusal of admission
- 'Adventures in Bass' is an Alcohol-Free Space. *
* We aim to create a vital, connected and 'in tune' dancefloor, which is the main reason we decided to go for an 'alcohol-free' event. It really works. We recommend our alcohol-free Love Tea or some buzzin' mate Jungle Juice if you fancy trying something a bit different from the norm :)
We also would like to respect the needs of the Dartington Estate & adhere to strict licensing laws, which simply put, would make the whole 'alcohol thing' at our style of events a really more complex & expensive logistic we could really do without. The alcohol-free way is better for these reasons, and many more. We are grateful for your co-operation in this matter :)
>> See You on the Dancefloor <<<
- Pollen Tribe -