We are delighted to announce the AESIN Conference 2017 which will build on the success of previous years becoming established at the UK Automotive Electronics Conference.
This year we expect an even bigger and better show with more than 200 delegates expected and capacity for over 20 exhibitors at the popular National Motorcycle Museum next to Birmingham Airport.
Along with headline keynotes from Industry, Government updates, there will also be parallel technical tracks covering the four key workstream areas covered by AESIN which include:
- ADAS & AV
- Automotive Electronics Security
- Connected Car
- More Electric Powertrain
- Research & Development
Exhibitor and Sponsor options will be available on first come first served basis. Please contact Paul Jarvie for more information.
This year we will once again run the popular Conference Networking Dinner at the end of the formal conference talks which will all run over a full day this year, helping maximise the potential for networking across Industry, Government and Academia in one place at one time.
Super Early Bird Tickets (Ends Friday 31st March at 5pm)
- Member Conference Ticket – £105 +VAT
- Non-Member Conference Ticket – £175 +VAT
- Member Conference & Dinner Ticket – £150 +VAT
- Non-Member Conference & Dinner Ticket – £215 +VAT
Early Bird Tickets (Ends Monday 31st July at 5pm)
- Member Conference Ticket – £150 +VAT
- Non-Member Conference Ticket – £215 +VAT
- Member Conference & Dinner Ticket – £195 +VAT
- Non-Member Conference & Dinner Ticket – £275 +VAT
Full Price Tickets (From Monday 31st July at 5pm)
- Member Conference Ticket – £195 +VAT
- Non-Member Conference Ticket – £275 +VAT
- Member Conference & Dinner Ticket – £225 +VAT
- Non-Member Conference & Dinner Ticket – £325 +VAT
Conference Dinner Only Tickets
- Member Dinner Ticket – £60 +VAT
- Non-Member Dinner Ticket – £80 +VAT
Do you have questions about AESIN Conference 2017?
Contact Paul Jarvie